terça-feira, junho 06, 2006

A data do número imperfeito

"Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations…How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?" (Isaiah 14:9,12-17)
Death Bird by Robert Knocke



I want to be the rock on which you'll build your church
Am I the son you've been waiting for?
Am I the chosen one?
To be your messiah on earth
And to sit at your left in hell
I've always ignored the doubt
Answers are in the questions
Show me the way to the Baphomet's throne...
Guide my hand, light my path
My mouth will speak with your words,
I'll make statements with your orders
I'll be the supreme insult
Which will forevermore soil the image of god
I'll be your revenge, I'll be your victory
Guide my hand, light my path
Show me the way,
To reach one day the Baphomet's throne...
"Baphomet's Throne" - Samael

3 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Lemminkäinen said...

grande song... hail and kill! \m/

6/6/06 12:17  
Blogger A said...

:)

Um grande sorriso para ti.

Aproveito para comentar aqui o post que está escrito acima deste; qdo conhecemos a pessoa que está por detrás de algumas palavras, adivinhamos-lhes os porquês, sentimos-lhes o sabor e sabemos a voracidade que apenas alguns têm.
Um dia de cada vez sim, mas na certeza de que amanhã pode ser o fim.
Nunca te esqueças disto.
És das pessoas mais profundas que conheço. Não temas o futuro, amiga, ele é teu :)
Tens-me feito falta, sabias?...

Beijos mil

7/6/06 12:14  
Blogger EyeOfHorus said...

A, também tu me tens feito muita falta e lamento, por vezes, não ter a garra que tens, mas enfim... eu pareço falhar nos momentos mais cruciais.
O futuro não o temo, mas vislumbro nele algo de muito negro e um grande desalento, acho que esta é a altura em que as minhas forças dão de si e lamento já não conseguir seguir.
Obrigado e um beijo

8/6/06 08:59  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home